VIDEO: Cigarette sparks TX home explosion

CNN
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 1:30pm

A woman is recovering from burns to her hands and body after she lit a cigarette, sparking an explosion in her home in Terrell Hills, Texas.

Firefighters say there was a gas leak inside her home and when 60-year-old lit the cigarette, her home exploded.

The blast gutted her home and caused part of the building to collapse.

The woman was taken to the hospital with burns over 18 percent of her body.

Her husband was at the home at the time of the explosion, but he was not hurt.
 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment