UPDATE: Trees fall on power lines, sparking house fire
CHAPEL HILL — Firefighter tell KFXK , the fire on CR 2216 was caused by downed trees.
Officials say rain softened the ground, causing trees to fall on nearby power lines which fell onto the house, sparking a fire.
Four people inside the house were able to escape without injury.
The house suffered no major damage.
Chapel Hill firefighters are responding to a structure fire in the 13,000 block of County Road 2216.
KFXK has a crew en route and will bring you more information as it becomes available.