UPDATE: Stove fire gives homeowners a scare

Friday, March 25, 2011 - 1:14pm

TYLER — Tyler firefighters were called to a house fire Friday morning after a fire broke out on a stove.

Fire officials say the homeowners were able to put the fire out by the time they arrived on scene.

Nobody was injured during the fire, but a microwave was melted. Firefighter removed the microwave.


Tyler firefighters are en route to a structure fire on the 2700 block of Marilyn Drive.

Details are limited at this time.

KETK has a crew headed to the scene and will bring you more information as it becomes available.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment