Watches & Warnings Warnings
7 Day Forecast 7 Day Forecast
Temperatures 7 Day Forecast

UPDATE: Blaze destroys mobile home

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 - 2:34pm

SMITH COUNTY — Firefighters were able to contain the fire, but not before the mobile home was destroyed.

The fire was caused by a space heater.
 


Smith County fire officials tell KETK there is a mobile home on fire on the 9300 block of CR 385, which is also known as Old Longview Rd.

Details are limited at this time.

KETK has a crew on the way, and will provide more information as it becomes available.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment