Watches & Warnings Warnings
7 Day Forecast 7 Day Forecast
Temperatures 7 Day Forecast

Tyler restaurant employee shocked on the job

Monday, January 17, 2011 - 12:48pm

TYLER - Tyler police officials confirm an employee at the Chicken Express off of South Southwest Loop 323 was shocked after coming into contact with water in the restaurant.

The extent of the man's injuries are unknown. The employee is expected to be taken to a local hospital for treatment.

The Tyler Fire Department is on the scene.

KETK has a crew headed to Chicken Express and will bring you more information as it becomes available.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment