Tyler Firefighters contain house fire to one room

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 - 1:20pm

TYLER — The Tyler Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 2410 Old Omen road. The initial caller said there was smoke coming from the house and was received at 09:30 a.m. Three engines and one Ladder Company, along with a District Chief and an Investigator, responded to the scene.

The fire was contained to one room of the house, but smoke damage was throughout. Apparently the fire was caused by a propane heater that was left on in the room of origin.

From Tyler Fire Department

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment