OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FROM THE CITY OF TYLER:
The Tyler Parks and Recreation Department is celebrating the beginning of summer and opening Woldert Pool and Sprayground and Fun Forest Pool and Sprayground on Saturday, June 4 at 1 p.m.
Both pools will be open June 4 through Aug. 13 and will have trained lifeguards on duty.
Before they are allowed to enter the pool, all children under the age of 18 must be registered with the pool manager by their parent or legal guardian.
Pool registration will be held from 1-5 p.m. May 31-June 3 and during regular pool hours beginning June 4th.
Fun Forest Pool is located at 900 N. Glenwood Blvd. Admission is free and hours of operation are:
• Sunday and Monday – closed;
• Tuesday-Thursday – 1-6 p.m.;
• Friday and Saturday – 1-7 p.m.; and
• Lap swim is held on Tuesdays and Thursday from 6-8 p.m.
Woldert Swimming Pool is located at 701 W. 32nd Street. Admission is free and hours of operation are:
• Monday-Thursday – 1-6 p.m.;
• Friday – 1-7 p.m.;
• Saturday – 1-6 p.m.; and,
• Sunday – closed.