Texarkana, Tx — A Bowie County man is accused of cutting another person with a large knife on Thursday morning.
Deputies responded to the incident around 3:30 a.m. when they received a call about a disturbance happening on Highway 59 South in Texarkana.
When authorities arrived, they found the victim with cuts on his nose and left hand. They identified the attacker as 24-year-old Daniel Lee Anderson.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
During the investigation, deputies found and seized the following items:
- A zipper bag containing marijuana in plain view on the floor beside the coffee table,
- A prescription bottle containing Hydroco / APAP
- A zipper bag containing 5 pills marked M367 believed to be hydrocodone
- A zipper bag containing 8 suspected methadone
- 2 zipper bags containing suspected crystal methamphetamine
- 8 zipper bags containing suspected clonazepam, totaling 76 pills
Daniel Lee Anderson is charged with aggravated assault and four drug possession charges. His bond is set at $245,000.