Around three Saturday morning, residents at the Autumn Glen Apartments reported seeing smoke coming from one of the buildings.
Police say an elderly woman in the one of the bottom rooms woke up because her chandilier crashed to the floor.
Police say when she looked up she saw flames.
Witnesses say the residents above her saw the smoke, and helped get her out of her room, through the patio.
Witnesses also say the firemen on the scene had to break holes in the building, because many of the flames were in the walls.
Police say the fire started from an electrical problem between the first and second floor.