Man exposed to Temik at ETMC in Quitman dies

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 4:58pm

A Wood County man exposed to a very hazardous substance has died from complications of the exposure.

The incident happened Saturday in Quitman.

Authorities tell Fox 51 he was exposed to Temik which is reportedly one of the most toxic chemicals ever made.

The man who's identity has not been identified was treated at ETMC in Quitman.

The hospital was shutdown while a Hazmat team cleaned the hospital.

No one else was exposed to the chemical.

 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment