House extensively damaged in Longview

Sunday, January 8, 2012 - 2:26pm

A home in Longview was extensively damaged by a fire saturday. The fire happened on the 1300 block of Dale Street in Longview.
Fire Marshal Johnny Zachary tells Fox51 the fire started when people living in the house attempted to put out a piece of clothing that had caught on fire.
The people reportedly thought they had extinguished the fire and left the piece of clothing by their dryer which then caught fire soon after.
Longview fire department responded to the fire.
No injuries were reported.

 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment