Family escapes house fire in Longview

Friday, December 30, 2011 - 10:16am

A family escapes a house fire in Longview Thursday night.


It happened on the 13 hundred block of Young Street in Longview just after 8.


Longview Fire Officials tell Fox 51 the fire started in the kitchen when a pan of grease ignited.


Fire officials say 30 percent of the house is damaged.


They also say 2 adults and 3 children woke up to smoke in the house.


No one injured.

 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment