Exposed breaker box causes house fire in Longview

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 2:37pm

LONGVIEW, TX --- Longview fire fighters responded to a structure fire around 11:30 a.m. on the 200 block of Bernice on Wednesday.

Officials say the fire started after a pole fell on an exposed breaker box in the garage sparking the fire.

The fire was contained to the garage and attic.

Damage is estimated between $6,000 to $8,000.

There were no injuries.
 

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment