Dryer sparks fire at north Tyler home

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 2:43pm

Multiple fire crews responded to a house fire inside Loop 323 on the north side of Tyler Monday afternoon.

The blaze took place near the intersection of FM 14 and Loop 323 at 477 Dobbs Terrace.

Authorities believe the flames were sparked by the dryer overheating and catching fire in the laundry room, which is connected to the garage. The house received minor smoke damage throughout house.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire quickly.

Two resident were able to escape the home safely. No injuries were reported.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment