2 displaced following space heater fire in Tyler

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 12:37pm

Emergency crews were called to the scene of a "fully involved" house fire in Tyler Wednesday morning.

Shorlty after 10 a.m., firefighters were able to quickly put out a blaze on the 2100 block of Lyndon Avenue near Duncan Street. Authorities believe the fire was sparked by a space heater placed to closely to curtains in the house. They say it's possible a child in the home stuffed something into the space heater, causing a malfunction.

No injuries were reported in the incident, but two people are now without a home.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment