Update: Homeowner alerted to fire by dog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 4:40pm

Longview — According to officials on the scene, the fire broke out shortly before 3:30 pm Wednesday in the front part of the home.


Officials believe the fire was unintentional, and started due to a lit candle.


No one was injured, although the homeowner was at home napping when the fire broke out.

She told authorities that her dog had woken her up and alerted her to the fire.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longview firefighters have extinguished a house fire in the 3300 block of Thompson Road.


The fire broke out on Wednesday afternoon. The home appears to have significant damage, according to KFXK crews on the scene

 

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment