with Chef John Peters
Chef John Peters from Fresh by Brookshire's makes a delicious fish entree' that's sure to please any picky eater.
1 lb Fresh Yellowtail Fillets
2 tsps FRESH Creole Seasoning (available at the FRESH Seafood Department)
2 ozs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Fresh Lime cut in half
1 Fresh Lemon cut in half
1 Fresh Orange cut in half
1 Fresh Avocado Seeded and Diced
¼ cup Fresh Noonday Onion small dice
¼ cup Fresh Gold Bell Pepper small dice
½ cup Fresh Jacksonville or Vine Ripened Tomato small dice
1 oz Fresh Chopped Cilantro
¼ tsp Black Pepper
½ tsp Coarse Grain Sea Salt
1. In a mixing bowl, combine Avocado, veggies, salt and pepper.
2. Squeeze juice from half of each citrus fruit over, add 1 oz of the Olive oil and toss together
1. Season Fillets with FRESH Creole Seasoning and brush with 1 oz of the Olive Oil.
2. Over a medium heat grill, Cook fillets turning once and squeezing half Fresh Citrus halves over them until just cooked through.
3. Serve at once topped with FRESH Avocado Pico de Gallo